My my My my

February 25th, 2017 @ RISE
2300 Oak Lake Blvd., Midlothian, VA 23112


Divisions Required / Times
- Machine Pitch (7 & 8 Year Old) -- 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- Minors (9 & 10 Year Old) -- 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Majors (11 & 12 Year Old) -- 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm


What about Juniors and Seniors?
We're going to hold off on assessments for Juniors and Seniors until after high school tryouts are over to make sure we have a complete group of players available to participate in assessments.  We'll hold these in March at Robious.  You'll receive an email with more information if your child is registered in these divisions.


Can I pay my registration fee?
You must pay for registration in order for your player to attend skills assessment.  Board members will be available to receive cash or credit/debit registration payments during skills assessment.  They will be located near the entrance of the facility.


How should my player dress?
Players should wear comfortable clothes (ex. sweatpants/shorts and a t-shirt) and sneakers.  No cleats are allowed at RISE.  All players must bring a baseball glove.  Players may bring their own helmet and/or bat.  Bats and helmets will be available to use.

What documents do I need to bring?
Players will not be able to play in the regular season without verification of residency and proof of birth date.  Required documents must be verified by designated HLL board members during specific times before the season.   We will not have access to a copy machine during assessments.

You have two options to prove residency:

Option 1: School Enrollment Form.  Have this form signed by a school administrator and bring it to assessments.  You won't need to provide a new school enrollment form again unless you move or change schools.

Option 2: Per Little League regulations, please bring a copy of your child's birth certificate and one document from each of the three groups below, dated between February 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017:

Group One
- Driver's License
- School Records
- Vehicle Records (Registration, Lease, etc)
- Employment Records
- Insurance Documents

Group Two
- Welfare/Child Care Records
- Federal Records (Federal Tax, Social Security, etc)
- State Records
- Local (Municipal) Records
- Support Payment Records
- Homeowner or Tenant Records
- Military Records

Group Three
- Voter’s Registration
- Utility Bills
- Financial Records
- Medical Records
- Internet, Cable, or Satellite Records


Should you have any questions, please contact .